What’s the Right AI Approach for Your Process Plant?
The main challenges the process industry faces today are how to maximize productivity, ensure quality and improve processes. Unexpected downtime, low availability, and deviation in production cycles are all problems every plant manager knows only too well. However, the mountains of data collected in the manufacturing process open new possibilities for how to confront these challenges.
Afterwards you know:
- What the right method to use is.
- The right AI approach for process plants.
- What it should rely on: real-time, online, or historical data.
- Whether it should be a supervised or unsupervised process.
- What the best way is to involve the subject-matter experts’ knowledge.
Speaker: Dror Bomsztayn
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Duration: 30 min.
Productie Proces Automatisering
This webinar is part of the PPA (Productie Proces Automatisering) / online knowledge weeks, organized by the FHI, the Federation of Technology Branches in the Netherlands. This week is for management, CEOs, engineers, buyers and operators in the industry. The extensive webinar program (20 webinars) offer knowledge and skills to improve performance, efficiency and effectiveness.